Fashion & Food Lovers | Self Profile



Please introduce yourself?
My name is karina suliana. you can call me karin or whatever you want. i was born on october, 28 1996. Currently, I'm studying at Sultan Ageng Tirtayasa University.
Coming to my family, i live with my parents and my younger brother. i have a good relationship with them. But yeah, sometime we have a little quarrel but i think it's normal and we always trying to solve it together. well, i love them so much
What made you interested in fashion and food?
I think i can say that i was interested about fashion from i was still a child. for me, fashion became the constant thing that i always thinking about and always would make me so excited. i can tell that its something that so important to me.
same as food. People need it to live. its something that you cant ignored about. And i always feel like so excited about it because just thinking about foods will always make you happy. your stomach is your priority.
i can't live without it.

What goals do you have for the next six years?
Something that always scare me a lot is the future. But for now my goals for the next six years are i would probably work at workplaces that i love, stay happy and be better i'm from now and of course have my own family and live happily with them.

Komentar

Postingan Populer